Before a camera is put on the shelves at Mori Film Lab, it is always fully tested, cleaned and refurbished when and where needed. This is how we make sure the camera you choose works perfectly.
To make sure to camera you are getting really fits your expectations, all online camera purchases come with a no questions asked 14-day return policy!
Every camera bought in-store or on our online store comes with a physical certificate, providing your camera with a 6-month warranty. If anything goes wrong during that time, simply drop by our store or contact us online and we will organise a repair or a replacement for your camera.
If you have any questions about the warranty, don’t hesitate to send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- This warranty is valid for 6 months as of the day of purchase. It covers defects in conformity existing at the time of delivery of the goods.
- Defects or damage due to misuse, such as water damage, oxidation, dropping or impact damage, negligence and general wear and tear are not covered by the warranty.
Likewise, repairs or modifications carried out by any party other than Mori Film Lab will result in the cancellation of the warranty.
14-day return policy
- Cameras and any accompanying accessories need to come back unused, in the same packaging and in the same condition in which they left the store.
- All our cameras are photographed and documented before being listed for sale and will be inspected in the event of a return.
- In the event of a return (for refund), shipping costs will not be refunded.